Future adventures: The A-Z Blog Challenge
I just found out today that there is a A to Z Blog Challenge starting April 1, 2013.
The goal of this challenge is to post a different topic everyday, except Sundays, during the month of April. In addition, the blog topics must start with the letter A on April 1st, then start with the next letter in the alphabet until a topic starts with Z on April 30th. Staying within these guidelines will be very challenging for me, but I have decided to go ahead and accept this challenge!
Here are my suggested steps to meet this challenge:
1) create a list of proposed topics
2) organize the proposed topics into alphabetical order
3) rename topics if there are too many that start with the same letter
4) confirm that all the letters of the alphabet are used
5) schedule the day the topic will likely appear on the blog
6) revise topics as news and/or events arise during the month
7) write and proofread content for the blog
7) schedule when final content for that topic will be posted
8) post final content for blog topic on scheduled day
These will give a starting point to create a draft of topics to meet this challenge. I hope that you will enjoy reading what I come up with during this challenge.